July 15, 2007
There's lots to do before we leave. Norm is leaving for backpacking tomorrow for 6 nights. I just returned from Beijing, Jejudo, and Seoul and am still suffering from jet lag. We went to see Ratatouille today with Chris, Joni, Jaylyn and Jayce and I fell asleep on their couch after a home-made delicious Mexican meal while Norm and Daniel took Jaylyn and Jayce to the park.
Tomorrow, I should feel better and can start thinking about packing again. In the meantime, enjoy the photo of Brenda, Jai and me at Ilchubang Mountain on Jeju Island.
There's lots to do before we leave. Norm is leaving for backpacking tomorrow for 6 nights. I just returned from Beijing, Jejudo, and Seoul and am still suffering from jet lag. We went to see Ratatouille today with Chris, Joni, Jaylyn and Jayce and I fell asleep on their couch after a home-made delicious Mexican meal while Norm and Daniel took Jaylyn and Jayce to the park.
Tomorrow, I should feel better and can start thinking about packing again. In the meantime, enjoy the photo of Brenda, Jai and me at Ilchubang Mountain on Jeju Island.
No comments:
Post a Comment