View of Lake Geneva from Marilyn's apartment.
Lunch at Excenex. Delicious fresh lake perch with a salad and french fries and a refreshing light white wine... right on Lake Geneva with the mountains in the background. ahhhh... what a life and a great way to enjoy retirement!
One of the many chateaus we saw on our walk along Lake Geneva. A retirement home, perhaps?
Fresh tomatoes from an outdoor market. We walked here on Sunday morning and stocked up for the next couple of days. Norm cooked up eggs with shallots and chantrelle mushrooms for breakfast for the 4 of us.
Another excuse to stop for an afternoon drink.
Waiting for the boat ferry to take us across the lake.
Celebrating our friendship of 53 years! Can you believe? I know... we don't look that old.

1 comment:
I think the blog is way cool. FYI, it works much better in Internet Explorer than in Firefox/Mozilla where the pictures don't line up well with the text. Photos are way cool. I just ate dinner and I am hungry all over again. Are you driving a Smart Car? If so, how do you like it? I thought they were so cool looking when we were in Europe. I want one. Great photos of the Alps, especially that one with the light beaming through the mountains.
Post a Comment